About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

July Favorites!

Things that I am loving in July!

1.  Essie nail polish for my toesies in the color: Watermelon

2.  Happy Hour at Sonic, and their new slush: Lemon Berry (yum!)

3.  Fruit infused water in my fridge.

4.  I just read the book "War Brides" by Helen Bryan

5.  my favorite Instagram users this month:
      of course, Shereadstruth, Honey Holden, kristen Schumucker
(If you are looking for someone new to follow on IG check them out)

6.  listening to Ellie Holcomb, loving the songs: "The broken beautiful" and "As sure as the sun"

Hope that y'all have had a wonderful July! I can't wait to see what August brings!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails